iFlyRC CT-600 2.4G 6CH Transmitter with 6CH Receiver for RC Cars Boat Tank Model Parts
Used For :iFlyRC CT600 Transmitter perfect used for RC Car Boat Tank model,2.4GHz Frequency and 3ms Receiver responses. Stable control your model 400-500M, make good works and protect when it out of control
Model type: Cat / Ferry / Tank
RF range: 2.4Ghz ISM (2.4GHz~2.4835GHz)
RF power: <100mW
Spread spectrum: FHSS
Reaction speed: PWM:≤20ms
RF Distance: Ground : 400m-500m*
Receive sensitivity: <-97dbm
Transmitter voltage: DC 4.5V-9V
Receiver voltage: DC 4V-14V
Gross weight: 260g
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Manual
1. Open the battery compartment cover
2. Insert 4 AA batteries with sufficient power into the battery compartment and to ensure that the metal terminals on the battery are connected to the metal terminals in the battery compartment.
3. Cover the battery compartment cover.
Please follow the steps below to boot:
1. Connect the accessories correctly: The transmitter battery is powered and installed correctly. The transmitter and receiver have beensuccessfully matched to the code.
2. Turn on the transmitter.
3. Turn on the receiver power and the receiver LED is always on.
4. Boot is complete.
The transmitter and receiver are not matched to the code before leaving the factory. Please follow the steps below before using the code:
1. Turn off the transmitter.
2. Insert the code line correctly into the receiver “BIND” interface.
3. Insert the ESC signal line correctly into the “CH2” channel, and the receiver LED will flash.
4. First adjust the transmitter throttle stick to the lowest position, turn on the transmitter power switch, and the receiver LED will go not.
5. Unplug the code line.At this time, the receiver LED will be on constantly, indicating that the code is successful.
Receiver LED status: Blinking:
Blinking: Indicates that power is on, no signal, no match.
Steady on: The match is successful.
Please read the entire operation manual before operation to familiarize yourself with the functions of the product lf the product is used incorrectly, it may cause damage to the product and serious injury to people and property. Without the direct supervision of adults, this product is not suitable for children. Do not try to disassemble, use incompatible components, or modify and enhance this product in any way without permission. lt is necessary for you to read this instruction manual and follow all instructions and pay attention to the instructions in the instruction before assembly. installation or use. caveat.
After-sales：TIPS: When the throttle doesn’t work in reverse, pls check if it is full charge , try to reprograming and check your ESC ,it must be two-way ESC. Pls check the “sub-trim for steering/Throttle” at 0 and “EPA for steering /Throttle” at 80. Please feel free to contact us any troubles.