- FS-iA6B 6-channel receiver dual-pass PPM PWM output ibus function bi-directional transmission support data backhaul dual antenna compatible FS-i4 FSi6 FS-i10 FS-GT2G FS-GT2E The transmitter
- FS-iA6B 2.4G mode is an improved version of the second generation digital automatic FM system with six channels to provide better signal.
- Better compatibility, it can be compatible with FS-i4, FS-i6, FS-i10, FS-GT2E, FS-GT2G variety of transmitters, reduce your trouble.
- Support PPM output, single wire connection flight control, with iBus interface, scalable channel.
- It is reliable, operates with 2.4 GHz AFHDS2A signal, safe and steady and does not interfere with.
- Applicable to aircraft / glider / helicopter, with I-Bus interface and data acquisition interface.
This FlySky FS-iA6B 6ch Receiver works great with the FlySky FS-i6 Controller. This compact 6 channel receiver is great for any model using up to 6 channels and, with a range exceeding 500 meters, it can be considered to be full range for all but the most demanding of applications. The receiver has end-on connectors to enable a neat installation in tight spaces. Built in connectors allow you to use any of the optional FlySky telemetry sensors. Dual antennas give the FS-iA6B excellent reception and interference rejection capability. With easy binding, compact dimensions, optional telemetry and dual antennas!
Brand Name: Flysky
Item Name: FS-iA6B
Frequency Range: 2.4055–2.475GHZ
Band Width Number: 140
Transmitting Power: ≤ 20dBm
RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm
2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
Dimension: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
i-Bus Interface: Yes
Data Acquisition Interface: Yes
Model Type: Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
Compatible Transmitter: Compatible with FS-i4,FS-i6,FS-i10,FS-GT2E,FS-GT2G
1x Flysky FS-iA6B receiver
1x Bind plug